These are some awesome burritos. Great for potlucks and picnics because they are so easy to make and everybody loves them. Make sure and make lots because they go fast. i put them in alluminum foil and they are good cold and hot. You can substitute hamburger meat for the chicken if you prefer beef.
- 1 large package of chicken breast tenders
- Knorr Caldo de tomate (tomato bouillon cubes) 4 or 5
- 2 pkgs of cream cheese
- 2 pkgs of flour tortillas
- Boil your chicken tenders in a large pot OF WATER with the 4 or 5 bouillon cubes until the chicken falls apart and is easily shredded. Once the chicken is easy to shred just drain the water out. The chicken will be tomato colored from the bouillon seasoning. Add the cream cheese until it melts and stir until you have a creamy mixture.
- Heat up your tortillas and add chicken mixture..That's it!