Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Light You Can Now Make at Home...Starbucks says their light version is 54% fewer calories per serving than the original Frappuccino. I love their caramel one! My home recipe has 132 calories, 1.8 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
- â cup double-strength regular or decaf coffee, chilled, see prep tip
- â cup (1%) low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 4 packages Splenda, Stevia, Equal or your favorite sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1Â½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2Â¾ cups ice
- Light whipped cream or light vanilla flavored whipped cream
- 1Â½ teaspoons caramel topping
- Combine chilled coffee, milk, 2 tablespoons caramel topping, Splenda, sugar, vanilla and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each glass with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and drizzle about Â¾ teaspoon caramel topping over each.
- Serve at once with a straw. Makes 2-(12 oz) drink.
- Prep Tip-Make double-strength regular or decaf coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker. Use 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using. Make extra, if desired, to keep on hand in the refrigerator.
- For more skinny recipes, pleas join me at http://skinnykitchen.com
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 367g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||12%|
|Total Fat 1.55g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.94g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.91g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|