Cost per serving $1.34 view details
- 4 4-6 ounce freshor frozen grouper,redsnapper, or orange roughly fillets, (1/2 -1 inch thick)
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- cooking Oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled,seeded and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seed oil
- Sliced green onions(optional)
- 1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse and pat dry.Place fish in gallon zip lock bag add vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Seal bag. Marinate for 30 minutes - 1 hour turning bag occasionally.
- 2.) In small zip lock combine mayonnaise and wasabi paste. Seal bag and chill until ready to use.
- 3.) Meanwhile in large skillet fry egg roll wrappers once at a time in 1/2 inch of cooking oil until golden turning once. Remove quickly. Drain on paper towel. Place fish fillets in well greased grill basket or broiler pan.
- 4.) If grilling 4-6 minutes each side if 1/2 inch thick or until fish is flakey. Turning basket once.
- If broiling should be similar cooking time just test with fork to make sure inside is cooked. You do not want to dry out fish.
- 5.) To assemble.... For each serving....Place an egg roll wrapper on plate. Top with 1/4 of tomatoes slices. Place a fish fillet on top of the tomatoes. Top with 1/4 of Avocado slices. Cut a small hole in bottom of plastic bag with wasabi/mayo combo, drizzle some over all. Drizzle with sesame 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil. If desired sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 148||56%|
|Total Fat 16.73g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.69g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|