Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 x 4-serving-size package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3/4 c. miniature semisweet chocolate pcs
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 x beaten Large eggs
- 1 1/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. veg. oil
- 1 tsp vanilla or possibly 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 x a can cream cheese frosting (1 c.)
- Green colored sugar
- 1/2 c. candy-coated lowfat milk chocolate pcs
- Grease muffin c. or possibly line with paper bake c.. In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate pcs, sugar, baking pwdr, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine beaten Large eggs, lowfat milk, oil, and vanilla or possibly almond extract.
- Stir into flour mix just until combined. Fill muffin c. 2/3 full.
- Bake in a 375 F. oven for 18 to 20 min or possibly until golden. Cold on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with green sugar then lowfat milk chocolate pcs.
- Makes 18. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 2 weeks ahead, prepare and bake the cupcakes but don't frost them. Wrap and freeze the cupcakes. Thaw and frost before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 91g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 128||44%|
|Total Fat 14.65g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.79g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 37.76g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|