Cost per recipe $1.39 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 1 lrg Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 c. Dry Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt, (optional)
- 1/2 pkt (27.5 ounce) frzn cheese-filled ravioli thawed
- Â Â Vegetable oil
- Â Â Grated Parmesan cheese
- Â Â Spaghetti sauce or possibly pizza sauce
- Combine lowfat milk and egg in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip ravioli in lowfat milk mix, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 350 F.
- Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or possibly till golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with hot spaghetti or possibly pizza sauce.
- Yield: about 2 dozen appetizers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1118g|
|Calories from Fat 579||34%|
|Total Fat 64.32g||80%|
|Saturated Fat 31.42g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 194.69g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||40%|