Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 16 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1 large head)
- 1 English hothouse cucumber, cut into 2 1/2x1/4x1/4-inch strips
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- Whisk oil, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lettuce; cucumber, radish, green onions and dill in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad coat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 152||89%|
|Total Fat 17.16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.75g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|