I was inspired by a recipe I saw in a magazine. Then I saw Giada on the FoodNetwork recently use wonton skins. Her tip to make sure there are no air pockets when sealing the ravioli made this recipe a success.
I hope you will give it a try.
- 1 package wonton skins
- 1 package of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 8 oz. container ricotta
- salt, pepper, grated parmasean cheese
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg (I used too much for my taste at first so I adjusted to 1/8 tsp.)
- Rinse and dry well the spinach leaves.
- Chop the leaves and add to bowl with 1 cup of ricotta.
- Add the salt, pepper, cheese and nutmeg and stir all together. You can add more ricotta if you want.
- Use your favorite sauce for these raviolis. My family likes traditional meat sauce, but you can use whatever sauce you like.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 472g|
|Calories from Fat 226||54%|
|Total Fat 25.19g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 15.64g||63%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.16g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|