Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing, divided
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2/3 cup Stuffing Mix for Chicken in the Canister
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT oven to 350Â°F.
- BRING water and 1 Tbsp. dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in spinach, stuffing mix and peppers; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
- PLACE chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; spread with stuffing mixture. Roll up, starting at one short end of each breast. Place, seam-sides down, in 8-inch square baking dish; brush with remaining dressing.
- BAKE 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ÂºF). Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 202g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||36%|
|Total Fat 7.62g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.08g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 14.22g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|