A quick and easy meal for breakfast or dinner.
Servings: 4 slices
Cost per serving $1.57 view details
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 200g baby new potatoes, scrubbed (about 4 small potatoes)
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, sliced in thin rings or semicircles
- 1 clove garlic
- 4oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Over medium heat, saute onions in olive oil until tender and browned. Add garlic and saute a little longer.
- While the onions are sauteeing, cook the potatoes in the microwave for 5-8 mins or until tender (but not overdone). Slice in thin rounds.
- Add thawed, drained chopped spinach to onions and stir. Layer potatoes on top.
- Remove the skin and flake up the salmon and spread it over the potatoes.
- Whisk eggs and pour them over the layers, jiggling the skillet and maybe using a spatula to help distribute the eggs to the bottom.
- Cook on stovetop for 10 mins, then move to 400 deg oven for a further 20 mins or until eggs are set and lightly browned on top.
- Slice into 4 quarters and serve with a mixed green salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 273g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 147||52%|
|Total Fat 16.47g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.12g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.44g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|