Cost per serving $1.66 view details
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lrg Garlic clove -- chopped
- 1 c. Mushrooms -- sliced
- 1Â 1/2 lb Spinach -- shredded
- Â Â (about 5 c.)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1Â 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 1/2 c. Cottage cheese -- small
- Â Â Curd
- 3 c. Short-grain rice -- cooked
- 6 slc Mozzarella cheese
- Â Â Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400. Oil an 8" square baking dish.
- Heat oil and butter in a 10 inch skillet. Add in garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add in spinach and stir and cook about 2 min, or possibly till spinach wilts. Stir in pepper, cheddar cheese, and cottage cheese and set aside.
- Make a layer of rice on bottom of baking dish. Spoon spinach cheese mix proportionately over rice. Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 8 to 10 min then broil for about 1 minute, or possibly till cheese is bubbly and brown. Cut into squares and serve very warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 251g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 171||50%|
|Total Fat 19.36g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 10.23g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.23g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|