Cost per recipe $10.51 view details
- 1 1/2 pkgs. Knorr vegetable soup
- 1 1/16 c. (250 ml) light lowfat sour cream
- 7/8 c. (125 ml) light cream cheese
- 1/2 c. (125 ml) Miracle Whip
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 lb. (330 g) shredded real or imitation crab meat
- 1/2 c. minced green onions
- 1 small can of water chestnuts
- 2 pkgs. frozen minced spinach
- assorted crackers or bread
- Mix soup, sour cream, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, garlic powder, honey and juice together till smooth.
- Add in crab meat, minced green onions, and minced water chestnuts.
- Cook frozen spinach with salt to taste. Drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill 3 hrs before serving with bread or crackers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1546g|
|Calories from Fat 1040||44%|
|Total Fat 117.15g||146%|
|Saturated Fat 48.93g||196%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 295.74g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.7g||62%|