Cost per recipe $3.24 view details
- 1 large lowfat sour cream
- 1 box frzn minced spinach
- 1 jar artichoke (puree)
- 1 envelope savory herbs with garlic
- 1 bag shredded Italian cheese
- 2 fresh baked White Mountain breads
- In a medium to large saucepan, heat the lowfat sour cream add in the frzn spinach (does not need to be thawed). When both are heated and mix well add in the jar of pureed artichoke, mix well add in 1 envelope of Savory Herbs with Garlic; mix well.Add in the whole bag of shredded cheese and mix well. When the cheese is melted and well blended, remove from heat.
- Take one of the White Mountain Breads, and remove most of the center, creating a bowl-like interior. Pour spinach dip into center.
- Cut the removed section and the second bread into small pcs and place on tray around bread-bowl.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 360g|
|Calories from Fat 96||43%|
|Total Fat 11.06g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.06g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.05g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||41%|