Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 1 lb Bulk pork ot Italian sausage
- 1/2 c. Sliced roasted red bell peppers (from 7.25 ounce jar)
- 2Â 1/4 ounce Can black olives, liquid removed
- 4 ounce Shredded Mozzarella (1 c.)
- 5 x Large eggs, beaten
- 4 ounce Shredded Cheddar (1 c.)
- 1 c. Ricotta cheese
- 9 ounce Pkg frzn spinach, thawed, and liquid removed
- 16 x (17x12-inch) sheets frzn phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1/2 c. Butter, melted
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage; drain. Cold slightly. Stir in roasted bell peppers, olives, mozzarella cheese and Large eggs; mix well.
- 2. In medium bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese and spinach; mix well.
- 3. Unroll phyllo pastry; cover with plastic wrap or possibly towel. Place 1 sheet of phyllo in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-qt) baking dish, folding to fit. Brush lightly with melted butter. Continue layering and brushing with butter using 3 additional sheets of phyllo.
- 4. Spoon half of sausage mix over phyllo. Layer and brush with butter 4 more phyllo sheets. Top with spinach mix. Layer and brush with butter 4 more phyllo sheets. Top with remaining sausage mix. Layer and brush with butter 4 more phyllo sheets. Score top of phyllo in diamond shapes.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 min or possibly till puffed and golden. Let stand 5 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 136g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 232||76%|
|Total Fat 26.25g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 15.21g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.41g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|