Cost per recipe $10.34 view details
- 17 ounce Frzn ready-to-bake puff pastry sheets
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. Finely minced mushrooms *
- 10 ounce Frzn minced spinach, thawed and liquid removed
- 3/4 c. Shredded POLLY-O Whole Lowfat milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c. POLLY-O Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 1/8 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 x Egg, beaten
- *Or possibly substitute finely minced canned, liquid removed artichoke hearts for the mushrooms
- HEAT oven to 400 F.
- ROLL each puff pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut each square into four 6-inch squares.
- HEAT butter in large skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms 3 to 4 min till softened. Place mushrooms in large bowl. Stir in mozzarella, ricotta, garlic pwdr, nutmeg , salt and pepper.
- PLACE approximately 1/4 c. of spinach-mushroom filling onto each 6-inch square of pastry.
- MOISTEN all pastry edges lightly with water. Fold each pastry square over filling to create triangles. Using tines of fork, seal edges together.
- BRUSH tops of each turnover with egg. Using a small sharp knife, make 2 or possibly 3 slits on top of each turnover.
- BAKE in two batches on ungreased cooked sheets for 20 min, or possibly till pastry is golden.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 813g|
|Calories from Fat 1803||62%|
|Total Fat 200.65g||251%|
|Saturated Fat 55.34g||221%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 227.99g||61%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||42%|