This can be done in about 10 minutes once you get used to whippin up the torillas, its so healthful, fun because you can add anything you want to it, and always my go to meal for last minute guests(even meat eaters love these!)
- unbleached all purpose flour(I only use king arthur,but any flour works:)
- mixed lettuce greens
- green olives
- morningstar farms buffalo wings
- tarragon vinegar
- olive oil
- fresh pepper
- sea salt
- Mix 1 cup flour with enough warm water to form sticky ball
- Flour a hard surface and tear off chunks of dough with floury hands and form tortillas on that flat surface. If you dont have a tortilla press you can use a rolling pin.Make them whatever size you like, I go for small taco size.
- Transfer each tortilla to a greased heated pan/griddle and cook on both sides to your liking.
- Heat up half the bag of buffalo wings in the microwave for about 2.5 minutes,then cut them into thirds.
- Dice 1-2 tomatoes
- Cut up a handfull of olives
- Clean and cut up about 2 cups of greens
- Put the greens,wings,tomatoe and olives into agallon size baggie, then add about 3 or so tbsp olive oil, and quite a few dashes of tarragon vinegar.
- Crack the pepper into the bag then the sea salt
- Give the bag a good toss to mix all the ingredients,then add to prepared tortillas and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 213g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||34%|
|Total Fat 2.65g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.48g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.33g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|