Enjoy this creamy and mildly spicy tomamto basil soup !
I dint add too much heavy cream, trying to be health conscious ;-)
but nevertheless it was still a smooth and creamy soup and tasted simply awesome and its really easy to prepare!
- Roma Tomamtoes - 5-6 large (chopped into small pieces)
- Basil leaves - 1 cup (chopped)
- Heavy cream - 3tbsp ( optional)
- Red chilli powder - 1/2tsp
- Butter - 1tbsp
- Garlic powder - a pinch (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a deep bowled pan and add the butter.
- Once the butter melts add the chopped tomamtoes and cover and cook until tomatoes cook and become soft.
- Add the basil leaves, red chilli powder and garlic powder and keep for 2mins.
- Take off the stove and let it cool.
- Blend the mixture in a food processor until really smooth.
- Bring it to a simmer again and add the heavy cream and turn off the heat.
- Enjoy the soup!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||96%|
|Total Fat 2.88g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.82g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.22g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|