Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 225 gm Egg noodles, (8oz)
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 x Red pepper, finely diced
- 1 bn Spring onions, minced
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Schwartz Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Schwartz Crushed Chillies
- 1 Tbsp. Schwartz Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp Schwartz Coriander Leaf
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. Light soy sauce
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions. Drain.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan and fry the pepper and spring onion till softened. Add in the Garlic, Chillies, Sesame Seeds and Coriander and fry gently for 1-2 min. Add in the remaining ingredients with 150ml ( 1/4 pint) water and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the noodles till proportionately coated and heat through. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||30%|
|Total Fat 11.96g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.07g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 47.03g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|