Cost per serving $3.05 view details
- 2 lb Large Shrimp Peeled And Deveined
- 1 tsp Grated Lime Rind
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Red Curry Paste
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Oil
- 1Â 1/2 c. Red Bell Pepper Julienned
- 1/2 c. Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 1/3 c. Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 c. Bean Sprouts
- 6 c. Cooked Udon Noodles
- Â Â Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 6 Tbsp. Minced Peanuts
- Starting at the tail end, butterfly each shrimp, cutting to, but not through, outside of shrimp. Set aside.
- Combine lime rind and next 5 ingredients (lime rind through chili oil); stir well. Combine 1/3 c. marinade with shrimp in a large zip- lock plastic bag, and marinate shrimp in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Combine remaining 1/3 c. marinade, bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients
- (bell pepper through noodles) in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium- high heat till warm. Add in shrimp, saute/fry 5 min or possibly till done. Combine shrimp with pasta mix, and toss gently. Sprinkle each serving with nuts.
- Serve hot or possibly chilled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 247g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||25%|
|Total Fat 7.64g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.33g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.86g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|