Cost per recipe $3.52 view details
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 ounce frzn tiny shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 c. green bell peppers, minced
- 1/4 c. onions, minced
- 2 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. 2% low-fat lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp warm pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. tomatoes, minced, liquid removed
- In a 8 inch omelet pan or possibly skillet with ovenproof handle, stir together oil, shrimp, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, till pepper is tender, about 3 to 4 min. Beat together remaining ingredients except tomatoes till blended. Pour over shrimp mix.
- Cook over lowto medium heat till Large eggs are almost set, about 8 to 10 min. Sprinkle with tomatoes. Broil about 6 inches from heat till Large eggs are completely set, about 2 to 3 min. Cut into wedges and serve from pan or possibly slide from pan onto serving platter.
- To make handle ovenproof, wrap completely with aluminum foil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 552g|
|Calories from Fat 282||51%|
|Total Fat 31.48g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 7.62g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 16.34g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|