Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- 2Â 1/4 c. canned low-salt chicken broth or possibly
- Â Â vegetable broth
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Creole or possibly Cajun seasoning
- 1 c. converted white rice
- 4 ounce kale - (abt 1/2 large bunch) stems and ribs
- Â Â removed, leaves coarsely minced
- Bring broth and Creole seasoning to boil in heavy large saucepan. Stir in rice and kale and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 20 min.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||24%|
|Total Fat 0.93g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.26g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.1g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|