Cost per serving $2.32 view details
- 1 1/2 pounds plums
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger root , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chinese chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pit the plums and coarsely chop. Put into a food processor and puree.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium and add the garlic and ginger. SautÃ© approximately 2 minutes.
- Stir in the plum puree, five-spice powder and lime juice. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer 25 minutes. Stir often.
- Remove from the heat and cool. Refrigerate or freeze.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 437g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||19%|
|Total Fat 7.84g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 78.44g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|