There is a restaurant in Frisco, TX called Burger Girl that we love. I'm assuming they probably have really great burgers since that's what they are known for, but we don't get the burgers, we get the foldovers. So I tried to recreate this at home.... Both of the girls inhaled theirs! Success!!
- 8 Flour Tortillas, 8"
- 3 Cups Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing (1/2 cup for chicken & 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1.25 oz Packet McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Lettuce, shredded
- Grill chicken and cut into squares.
- Warm skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken and heat until warm. Add taco seasoning packet without water. Stir to coat all pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of ranch and cook for 2 minutes.
- Assemble tortillas with chicken and monterrey jack cheese. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Fold in half and cook on each side for 2 minutes.
- Top with lettuce and ranch dressing.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 137g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 275||71%|
|Total Fat 30.81g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 9.84g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 5.05g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|