Cost per serving $1.41 view details
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches arugula ( 1/2 pound)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1. 1. In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil with the orange juice, soy sauce, chili-garlic paste, sesame oil, zest and garlic. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the marinade to a bowl, add the arugula and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the remaining marinade; let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil until shimmering. Drain the pork, scrape off the marinade and season with salt. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned, 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Add the arugula to the skillet and cook over high heat, tossing, until wilted, about 1 minute. Transfer the arugula to plates and top with the pork. Garnish with the cilantro and serve warm or at room temperature.
- MAKE AHEAD The pork and arugula can be kept at room temperature for 2 hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 142g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||54%|
|Total Fat 14.27g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.76g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.29g|
|Total Carbs 2.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|