Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 center cut pork chops (3-5oz each)
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving: 1
- Calories: 84, Total Fat: 5.6g, Cholesterol: 19mg, Sodium: 241mg, Total Carbs: 0.9g, Dietary Fiber: 0.4g, Protein: 7.4g
- Mix paprika, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, sage, and garlic salt on a plate. Liberally coat each pork chop with the spice mixture.
- Heat olive oil and several pumps of non-stick, butter-flavored spray in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place pork chops in the skillet, reducing heat to medium. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||43%|
|Total Fat 2.75g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.83g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.01g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|