Cost per serving $1.61 view details
- 2 x Pork tenderloins - (3/4 to 1 lb ea)
- 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Chili pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Dry mustard
- 1 tsp Dry thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp Grnd red (cayenne) pepper
- 1 x Garlic clove chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd pepper to taste
- Â Â Sweet Potato-Apple Salsa see * Note
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse pork tenderloin with cold water; pat meat dry and place in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, chili pwdr, dry mustard, thyme and grnd red pepper. Stir in garlic and vegetable oil. Rub proportionately over surface of pork. Bake meat for about 30 min or possibly to desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven; let stand for 10 min.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch slices. Serve with Sweet Potato-Apple Salsa.
- Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Comments:This recipe features a combination of sweet and savory ingredients for a tasty and easily prepared dish.
- Janice Elder's prize-winning recipe from the Bryan Co.'s Family Traditions Contest
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 142g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||37%|
|Total Fat 10.15g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.45g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 12.74g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|