Cost per recipe $1.70 view details
- 1 Shrimp stock 220ml
- 2 Shrimps (no shell) split for two 80gr
- 3 Lemongrass (finely sliced) 10gr
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves (fine julienne) 1gr
- 5 Straw mushroom or white mushroom 40gr
- 6 Fish sauce 20ml
- 7 Lime juice 20ml
- 8 Red chili To taste
- 11 Garnish:
- 12 Coriander leaf 1sprig
- Heat a wok .And add shrimp stock, lemongrass, kaffir lime and mushroom . Bring to boil.
- *Pour the prawns cooked until done.
- *season with fish sauce and lime juice.
- *Add some chili and coriander leaf.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 347g|
|Calories from Fat 5||5%|
|Total Fat 0.61g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.32g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|