Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- Â Â 1 Lb Loaf: - (1 1/2 Lb Loaf):
- 2Â 3/4 c. Bread Flour (3 1/2 C)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (1 Tsp)
- 5 Tbsp. Sugar (1/2 C)
- 5 Tbsp. Butter (1/4 Lb)
- Â Â Cut In 1/2" Pcs
- 2 x Large eggs (3)
- 6 Tbsp. Water (1/2 C)
- 2Â 1/2 tsp Dry Yeast (1 Tbsp)
- 1/2 c. Dry Fruit (2/3 C)
- Â Â Like Minced Dated Or possibly Apricots,
- Â Â Dry Cherries Or possibly Blueberries
- 1/2 c. Minced Nuts (1/3 C)
- Â Â Like Walnuts Or possibly Pecans (If you like)
- This is richer and sweeter than most other breads. Plain or possibly toasted it is outstanding.
- Place all ingredients except the dry fruit in the machine according to the manufacturer's instructions. Bake the bread on the white bread cycle. Add in the minced fruit after the first kneading or possibly according to the manufacturer's recommendation on when to make additions. When the baking is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine with potholders or possibly oven mitts. Turn the pan upside down, and shake out the loaf. Place the bread on a wire rack to cold.
- NOTES : This specialty is often similar in taste to a sweet, fragrant bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 134g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||32%|
|Total Fat 13.81g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.67g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.76g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|