Cost per serving $0.97 view details
- 8 c. greens mixed salad greens,
- Â Â bite-size
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or possibly vegetable oil
- 4 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Â Â freshly grnd pepper
- 1/2 sm red onion thinly sliced
- 12 sm pitted green olives
- 3 med Roma tomatoes (plum), sliced
- 6 ounce tuna in water, canned liquid removed and flaked
- Toss salad greens, oil, vinegar, salt.
- Add in remaining ingredients, toss.
- Serves 4
- (1/4 of recipe approx. 2 1/4 c.)
- Serving Ideas : Serve with crusty breadsticks and lemonade for a light and NOTES : Time-Saver: Look in the produce section of your supermarket for packaged salad greens which are already washed.
- Here is a salad I am having for lunch, I will cut the oil from 3 Tbsp. to 1 and 4 tsp. of red wine vinegar to 3 and just have a taste of the oil & vinegar, this will cut the fat considerably.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 483g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 544||86%|
|Total Fat 60.6g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 8.14g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.0g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g||40%|