Cost per serving $2.34 view details
- 1 box of your favorite spaghetti
- 5 cloves of garlic â chopped
- 1 box of frozen creamed spinach
- Â½ cup chicken broth
- 1 can of tuna - drained
- 8 oz. of feta cheese - crumbled
- 1 29oz. can of chick peas â drained
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Heat a large frying pan with a few drizzles of olive oil. Add the garlic and the frozen creamed spinach. SautÃ© until the spinach is thawed and the garlic is a beautiful golden.
- Add the drained chick peas and the chicken broth and continue to simmer on low. Add the drained tuna and toss. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Prepare the spaghetti as directed. Lift the spaghetti out of the water and place it in the spinach and chick peas. Add the crumbled feta cheese and toss. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and add a few dashes of red pepper flakes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 365g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||26%|
|Total Fat 12.51g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.17g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.55g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||32%|