Cost per recipe $3.70 view details
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 4-6 Large eggs
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Healthy pinch oregano
- 1/2 c. all-purpose cream
- Extra virgin olive oil to cover the bottom of pan
- In a bowl, beat together the Large eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and cream. Use an oven-roof saute/fry pan to heat the extra virgin olive oil.
- Gently stir the spaghetti into the egg mix and put it all into the saute/fry pan. Cook till the bottom is set and golden brown, lifting edges from time to time to let uncooked mix flow to the bottom.
- When the bottom is cooked, and the top is still moist, remove the pan from the top of the stove and set it in the oven under the broiler for 3-5 min till the top is golden brown.
- This is traditionally served in wedges right out of the pan, still piping warm.
- A mixed green salad and warm crusty bread makes this a great lunch or possibly Sunday night supper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 643g|
|Calories from Fat 579||35%|
|Total Fat 65.39g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 31.35g||125%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 177.67g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|