Cost per serving $0.86 view details
- 2 lb Chicken wings cut into 2 parts,
- Â Â drumette & wing tip, or possibly just use drumettes
- 3 x Garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 c. Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Dry sherry or possibly rice wine
- 2 Tbsp. Honey or possibly sugar
- 1 piece Fresh ginger root, 1-inch minced
- 3 x Green onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 x Spicy Asian Peanut Dip * see note
- Combine chicken wings with the next 7 ingredients.
- Place in a bowl or possibly big plastic bag and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour or possibly up to 3 days.
- Turn every so often during marination.
- Grill over an open fire or possibly broil till crisp. Serve accompanied with the peanut dip sauce.
- This recipe serves 10 to 12.
- Comments: This Asian-American marinade permeates the chicken wings and creates a savory crispness as they grill. Perfect for an outdoor barbecue, this recipe can be doubled and tripled indefinitely. The wings are simple to combine, and have the good grace to get better as they sit in their marinade. In fact, if you can marinate them for 2 to 3 days - but no longer, in the refrigerator - they will be fantastic.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||59%|
|Total Fat 10.56g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.58g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 5.33g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|