Cost per recipe $7.55 view details
- 4-5 chicken breast halves
- 1 can Campbell's Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1/4 stick Velveeta pepper jack cheese (optional for a little spicier taste)
- This recipe is so easy and gives a new Southwestern "kick" to baked chicken which you and your family will love.Roast 4-5 chicken breast halves at 350Â°F till golden.
- During last 10 min of cooking the chicken, heat the Campbell's Nacho Cheese Soup in a medium sauce pan. For added spice, add in 1/4 stick of Velveeta pepper jack cheese to the Campbell's nacho cheese and heat both together.
- When the chicken is done, transfer to a serving dish and pour the nacho cheese over the chicken.
- Voila! you're done!
- Serve with Spanish rice and re-fried beans for a real Southwestern treat.
- Note: If you do not have Velveeta pepper jack and want to spice things up, add in a tbsp of jalapenos (or possibly to taste) to the melted cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1091g|
|Calories from Fat 793||52%|
|Total Fat 87.93g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 27.92g||112%|
|Trans Fat 0.75g|
|Total Carbs 37.48g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|