Cost per serving $2.33 view details
- Â Â A special blend of spices, chicken, cannellini beans, and Monterey Jack
- Â Â cheese make this Southwest chili "white." Makes 5 servings
- 1 tsp McCormick Garlic Pwdr
- 1 tsp McCormick Grnd Cumin
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Cilantro Leaves
- 1/8 tsp McCormick Grnd Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1Â 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) minced green chilies
- 1 can (19 ounces) white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 x sliced green onions
- 1. Combine garlic pwdr, cumin, oregano, cilantro, and red pepper in a small dish and stir till well blended. Set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in chicken cubes and onions; cook 4 - 5 min, stirring.
- 3. Stir in chicken broth, chilies, and spices. Simmer over low heat 15 min.
- 4. Stir in beans and simmer, uncovered, 5 min. Top with cheese and sliced green onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 560g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 455||52%|
|Total Fat 50.58g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 16.99g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 20.87g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|