Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- 4 large eggs (or 2 large eggs and 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute)
- 2 large egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash Tabasco or other hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 4 (8-inch) reduced-carb high-fiber tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded light Mexican Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Spray a medium-size skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers and saute until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the eggs and scramble, cooking for 2 to 3 mintues or until eggs are set. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds. Divide egg scramble among each of the four tortillas. Top each evenly with cheese and salsa.
- Fold over one side, then the bottom, and then the last side of the tortilla, burrito style.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||56%|
|Total Fat 9.24g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.23g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.04g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|