Cost per recipe $0.02 view details
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Knead on a floured work surface for 6-8 minutes.
- Return tomeht bowl, drizzle on oil, cover, let rise until doubled in a warm place. This may take hours. If you're wanting it ready sooner, add a tsp. of instant yeast when you first mix the dough.
- Heat oven to 475-500 F.
- When risen, punch down the dough, roll it in a circle.
- Put on a pizza pan on which you have sprinkled cornmeal.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 62g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|