- 1 yolk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 250 g butter (margarine)
- 250 g sour cream
- 2 c. flour
- pinch of salt
- 200 g strawberry preserves
- 200 g walnut chopped
- Grind egg yolk with sugar.
- Add sour cream or yogurt, melted butter, salt and flour.
- Knead very soft dough and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Toppings: put strawberry jam on a sieve, to give syrup drain. Berry can be bitten into mush with hand blender or a fork. Add finely chopped walnuts. All mix.
- Divide dough into 5 parts to 70 gr. On the chopping board pour flour in order the dough won't stick. Roll out each part and cut into 8 triangles.
- Fill with the toppings, roll the triangle rolls from its base.
- Bake at 400F until golden brown. When serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.