Cost per recipe $18.26 view details
- 1 1/2 c. shortbread cookie crumbs or possibly graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce.) Packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce.) sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce.) carton lowfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce.) can cherry or possibly your favorite pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine crumbs and butter. Press firmly in bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl beat cheese till fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed lowfat milk till smooth. Beat in Large eggs, then lowfat sour cream and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 min or possibly till lightly brown on edges. Center will be slightly soft. Cold. Chill. Top with cherry filling. Chill leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2358g|
|Calories from Fat 3686||56%|
|Total Fat 417.4g||522%|
|Saturated Fat 214.51g||858%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 607.29g||162%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||49%|