This is a print preview of "Sour Cream Cheesecake" recipe.
Sour Cream Cheesecake Recipe
2 1/2 c. packaged graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter or possibly reg. butter, softened
- Make Crust: In medium bowl, with hands or possibly back of spoon, mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and soft butter till they are well combined.
- Press mix on bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan, building up sides of pan to create a rim all around. Chill till needed.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Make Filling: In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. Beat at high speed just to blend.
- Beat in Large eggs and egg yolks, one at a time. Add in cream, beating just till well combined. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 10 min. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and bake 1 hour longer.
- Spread top with lowfat sour cream. Let cold in pan on wire rack. Chill 3 hrs, or possibly overnight.
- To serve: With spatula, loosen crust from sides of pan. Remove side of springform pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Nice with strawberries. Makes 16 to 20 servings.