Cost per recipe $4.42 view details
- 2 1/2 c. packaged graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter">butter or possibly reg. butter">butter, softened
- 1. Make Crust: In medium bowl, with hands or possibly back of spoon, mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and soft butter till they are well combined.
- 2. Press mix on bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan, building up sides of pan to create a rim all around. Chill till needed.
- 3. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Make Filling: In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. Beat at high speed just to blend.
- 4. Beat in Large eggs and egg yolks, one at a time. Add in cream, beating just till well combined. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 5. Bake 10 min. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and bake 1 hour longer.
- 6. Spread top with lowfat sour cream. Let cold in pan on wire rack. Chill 3 hrs, or possibly overnight.
- 7. To serve: With spatula, loosen crust from sides of pan. Remove side of springform pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Nice with strawberries. Makes 16 to 20 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 754g|
|Calories from Fat 1342||38%|
|Total Fat 151.21g||189%|
|Saturated Fat 67.53g||270%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 500.76g||134%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.1g||67%|