Cost per serving $1.95 view details
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 10 oz. can Rotel, undrained
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. dry Italian seasoning
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles, medium
- 3 oz. soft cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream (low fat ok)
- 3 cups mixed Italian cheeses (I use Kraft Italian Cheese Blend.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles al dente according to package directions, drain, rinse.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Saute beef, drain.
- Add scallions to skillet, saute until softened, adding a bit of oil, if needed.
- Combine scallions with cream cheese, half the cheese, sour cream in the warm skillet.
- Combine with noodles, toss, pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine beef with canned tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings in the skillet and cook 5 minutes, pour over the noodles.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Freezer Instructions:
- Freeze assembled, uncooked casserole, covered with plastic wrap, then foil for up to 3 weeks. Let thaw in fridge. Bake 30 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 447||65%|
|Total Fat 50.45g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 27.1g||108%|
|Trans Fat 0.94g|
|Total Carbs 23.56g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|