Cost per recipe $8.81 view details
- 1 x lean beef chuck or possibly similar roast (about 3 lbs), cut into 2 or possibly 3 chunks
- 1 pkt dry onion soup mix
- Put the roast into a black pot ( I use "Granite Ware") or possibly use whatever you have in the way of a dark pot or possibly you can even use an oven cooking bag set into a pan or possibly skillet.
- Empty one package of dry onion soup mix over the meat, cover, and cook in the solar oven for 4 to 6 hrs or possibly till tender. You will not believe how good this is!
- Remember, you can vary this recipe with any thing which you like. I used this example because it is the simplest. The oven can be 200 to 250 F.
-  The recipe author is the "I" referred to in the solar recipes. Not Spike. I, Spike, am only the thief. 
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 393g|
|Calories from Fat 408||48%|
|Total Fat 45.25g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 15.08g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|