Cost per serving $1.89 view details
- Green beans, 2-15 oz cans
- 6 slices of cooked bacon or 1 cup of cooked ham.
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, if desired.
- 1 onion, diced, if desired.
- Salt, if desired. (remember the bacon and ham have salt in them.)
- Drain the liquid from the green beans, place in dark enamaled roasting pan with lid, add the bacon or ham, soup and onions.
- Place roasting pan in your solar cooker for approximately 2 hours, but remember that you can leave it up to 4 to 5 hours with no problems
- Great with a roast and mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 393g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 381||54%|
|Total Fat 42.96g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 20.22g||81%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.79g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.4g||68%|