Cost per recipe $0.04 view details
- Half cup 100%Buckwheat flour and Cup and 1/3Water.
- Put Flour in the Small pan then pour the Water over .Heat the pan starting mid flame keep stiring to mix Flour and water. When start boiling reduce the heat to minimum flame.Keep stir the contents from the bottom of the pan.-scratch the botom-this is the Origin of the name soba GAKI=scratch in japanese verb kaku.
- Cook till soft but solid That is just like a flour dumpling or palenta corn cereal.
- To Your own taste flavor.You may choose either Soy sauce plus or sweet red bean over the dumpling..
- You may treat This mixtue as of the pancake mix .think creatively!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 15g|
|Calories from Fat 15||75%|
|Total Fat 1.73g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.07g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.65g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|