Cost per recipe $2.65 view details
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200Â°C. Lightly grease baking tray.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, chicken, egg, and onion salt until well combined.
- 3. Form 1-2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into small balls, then press flat (until about 1/2 inch thick), and coat in cornflakes.
- 4. Place nuggets on tray and spray a light layer of nonstick cooking spray over them.
- 5. Cook for 13-15 minutes, or just until nuggets have cooked thoroughly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 587g|
|Calories from Fat 459||48%|
|Total Fat 50.93g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 14.65g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.95g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|