When the weather gets hot and you’re craving something easy yet sweet, try this no-bake smore inspired treat!!
Catherine and Tammy♥
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups Kelloggâs Rice Krispies Cereal
- 5 sheets graham crackers
- 2 cups M and Mâs - chopped
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, marshmallows and milk.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until fine. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Place the M and Mâs in the food processor and give a few good chops.
- Combine the M and Mâs with graham crackers. Add the Rice Krispies and stir until combined.
- Gently pour the melted marshmallow into Rice Krispie mixture mix until well combined.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spoon the Rice Krispie mixture into the prepared baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until set.