When the weather gets hot and you’re craving something easy yet sweet, try this no-bake smore inspired treat!!
Catherine and Tammy♥
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 dozen
Cost per recipe $3.80 view details
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups Kelloggâs Rice Krispies Cereal
- 5 sheets graham crackers
- 2 cups M and Mâs - chopped
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, marshmallows and milk.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until fine. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Place the M and Mâs in the food processor and give a few good chops.
- Combine the M and Mâs with graham crackers. Add the Rice Krispies and stir until combined.
- Gently pour the melted marshmallow into Rice Krispie mixture mix until well combined.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spoon the Rice Krispie mixture into the prepared baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until set.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 796g|
|Calories from Fat 1153||34%|
|Total Fat 128.81g||161%|
|Saturated Fat 76.28g||305%|
|Trans Fat 0.71g|
|Total Carbs 544.66g||145%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.5g||52%|