Cost per recipe $5.51 view details
- 1 c. finely grnd smoked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise or possibly Miracle Whip
- 1/2 c. minced pecans
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients well. Refrigeratefor several hrs. Shape into 1 or possibly 2 balls. Roll in minced pecans (and/or possibly parsley). Wrap well; chill or possibly freeze. Serve with crackers.
- I combine first 3 ingredients in my food processor. First process turkey then put in other ingredients and process till smooth.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 544g|
|Calories from Fat 1343||82%|
|Total Fat 153.05g||191%|
|Saturated Fat 55.72g||223%|
|Trans Fat 0.64g|
|Total Carbs 13.83g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|