Cost per serving $1.60 view details
- 1 lb smoked trout
- 500 grams curly pasta
- 500 grams broccoli florets
- 100 grams light cream cheese, herb or onion flavour
- 2 tbs brie cheese
- 4 tbs light cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Remove the bones and skin from the smoked trout.
- Break into small bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Put a large pot on to boil and liberally salt the water.
- When the water is boiling add the pasta.
- When the pasta is half-way cooked add the broccoli florets to the pasta and water.
- When the pasta is cooked al-dente drain the broccoli and pasta and return to the pot.
- Stir in the light cream cheese, brie (with or without the rind, your choice) and cream.
- Gently stir until the cream cheese, cream and brie have made a light sauce for the broccoli and pasta.
- Add in the trout pieces and stir gently to incorporate.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 241g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||21%|
|Total Fat 12.31g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.71g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 67.34g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|