Perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Cost per serving $3.83 view details
- 3 cups fish stock
- 200g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 cup aborio rice
- 1/2 cup sparkling white wine
- 1 Tsp butter
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into inch long pieces
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tsp sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- pinch of ground pepper
- Shaved parmesan, fresh dill and lemon wedges to serve
- Simmer asparagus for a minute or two before plunging into cold water, draining and setting aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the fish stock and keep at temperature.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onions until translucent. Add the rice and stir to coat, cooking until the rice has a translucent glow.
- Add the wine and continue to stir until wine is absorbed. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the hot stock a ladle at a time continuing to stir until all stock has been absorbed and rice is tender (around 45 minutes).
- Stir in sour cream and parmesan.
- Fold in the dill, lemon zest, smoked salmon and asparagus. Season with pepper.
- Divide into bowls and serve with shaved parmesan, fresh dill and a wedge of lemon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 426g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 181||55%|
|Total Fat 20.33g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 7.86g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.73g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|