Smoked Sablefish Salad With Baby Wild Greens, Rose Potatoes And A Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe
Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 1 c. baby rose potato or possibly 1 c. any nugget potato
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 c. vegetable or possibly chicken stock
- Â Â Vinaigrette
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. grape seed oil
- 4 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1Â 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 x salt and pepper, to taste
- Â Â Sable Fish
- 4 x 2 ounce portions smoked sablefish, fillets, skin removed
- 1 c. whole lowfat milk
- 1 clv garlic, lightly, smashed
- 1 sprg thyme
- 1 x bay leaf
- Â Â Greens
- 2 c. mixed baby greens, such as Arugula, Chickweed, or possibly Mizuna
- 1/3 x medium red onion, thinly, sliced
- 4 x radish, thinly, sliced
- 1 x baby leek, blanched, and, cut into 1/2" pcs
- Â Â salt
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- Â Â caviar
- In a medium saucepan, bring potatoes, salt and stock to a boil. Turn down heat; simmer for 4 to 5 min.
- When cooked, remove potatoes from liquid and allow them to cold.
- Vinaigrette:In a small bowl, combine the grainy mustard, Dijon mustard, rice wine vinegar, horseradish and lemon juice.
- Whisk in oil till emulsified - you can also use a hand-held blender.
- Sable Fish:In a medium saucepan, bring the lowfat milk, thyme, bay leaf and garlic just to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and poach fish in liquid for 4 to 5 min. Remove from heat and keep hot.
- Greens:In a small bowl, toss the baby greens, onion and radishes with two Tbsp. of the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.
- The remaining vinaigrette may be stored, refrigerated, in a sealed jar
- To Assemble:Place the rose potatoes and baby leeks on four plates. Place dressed salad greens on top of the potatoes and leeks.
- Place hot sablefish on top of salad. If fish is cool, reheat in poaching liquid. For an elegant touch, garnish the dish with caviar on top of the cod.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 317g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 111||40%|
|Total Fat 12.34g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.19g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.55g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|