Lately I've been Cooking with Booze alot.
People Seem to really enjoy it.! :D
Cost per serving $1.48 view details
- 1 LB Uncooked Penne Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Virgin Olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red Pepper Flakes
- 1-28 oz can Crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp Vodka
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley-Chopped
- 2- 3.5 oz Italian Sausage-chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil.Add pasta and cook until Al dente.Drain.
- In a large skillet. Heat Oil and cook sausage til browned.
- Add garlic, red pepper and cook stiring until garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and salt, Bring to a boil.
- Heat and reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 Minutes
- Add Vodka and Cream, Bring back to boil
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add pasta, Stir for 1 Minute. Add Fresh parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 358g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 187||27%|
|Total Fat 21.33g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 5.72g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.44g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|